9.05.2005



Illa Berman--assoc. dean of arch: making plans for all the grad students @ IIT

Reed Kroloff--dean of arch: the whole school of arch is being moved to either georgia tech or arizona state

Doug Harmon--design/build professor & one of the thesis advisors: the design build is now making plans to be stationed in baton rouge to help with the rebuilding efforts for the same class credit amount that would have been recieved for the initial project

upenn--school that myself and 2 other students are applying so that we can stick together: we will make a decision on tuesday afternoon as to your entrance...

he said, she said, they said...if i knew it was going to be THIS kind of party i would have just stuck my dick in the potato salad. in better news, i have pretty much found out that my grad dorm, car, and many of my friends' homes in the uptown area have little to no damage at all....of course this information was assertained from satellite photos of the city, and from photos that people took of the general area of uptown....

my plans: i would LOVE to go down to baton rouge to help with the rebuilding...but i know that doug harmon and byron mouton(thesis advisors) would not be as able to work with me on my thesis as well as other professors...my ideas just aren't necessarily their bag baby...

well i got a laptop REALLY cheap and with the extra memory that i bought i should be good to go for a while, until i get my pc back....

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger ekeith said...

thanks for the loan information...i think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home