1.19.2006


wow do i have some news, and since there is so much of it i'll keep to bullet point format:

-was approved to continue thesis--even though i haven't recieved my paper back with comments...don't quite know what to say about that

-still no internet on the boat

-found out that one of the grad students--jon hagar--dropped out of tulane altogether...kind of sucky...he had an undergrad degree in art(i am pretty sure or graphic design)

-most people are doing the platform(an advanced studio option) instead of thesis--all of the platforms are taking on the rebuilding of nola, cool but a little generic to me...all about housing...

-TANIA NUNEZ EMAILED ME!!! am glad to hear from my previously MIA friend....

-the financial aid graduate advisor is hiding from me....i've shown up at their office twice now and am starting to harass via phone....I NEED TO PAY OFF MY TUITION THIS SEMESTER!! i really didn't expect that tulane would be dodging me on this issue....but whatever...

-am finally getting over the "New Orleans Funk" which is basically a list of symptoms that stem from inhaling or coming into contact with mold stuff....in other words living in the present state of the city!! doctors are the one that coined the phrase...funny right!!

-am starting to get over my bitching about the ship since i don't have to live with three 18 year old sorority girls in a freshman dorm sharing one bathroom...."OH MY GOD!!! So Billy asked me out and i was like WHATEVER because he is totally rushing our hated male fraternity....so we just did shots and then played strip poker, made out and then he took me back to my room.....i am soo glad i am not living with my stupid parents anymore....they are sooo lame."

-am realizing how much of a movie freak i am as i tend to reference movie quotes at least once a conversation....i really need to get out of my cabin....not good!!

-i heart my ipod nano, as i can ignore the world(more anti-social behavior) and jam out to Micheal Jackson's Billy Jean....oh sooo cool...really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home