3.23.2006

because reality is too crappy to deal with right now[aka thesis] and i'm more frequently getting the question regarding my post-May 13th plans....i feel like daydreaming about my plans for the future...so again these are day dreams...

**sigh**
-i want to graduate
_TAKE A WEEK OFF!!!
-work for LEED project to give me money to move
-get a job working for Lindy Roy or another progressive firm in the city of boston, nyc, philly, washington dc, chicago or LA
-work off my debt for 3-5 years...getting experience...
-get accepted to bartlett or aa for a one year urban design degree--spending weekends travelling around europe... **sigh**
-coming back to the US and working in some other medium size, theoretical firms
-getting licensed as an architect
-calling up some of my old buddies in architecture to see who is in a place where they are so unhappy with their boss that they want to start a firm with me...

**sigh**

and reality slowly fades back in....

song of the day: "must be dreaming"/frou frou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home