8.02.2006



My 2 weeks notice....the joy and the AFTERMATH!!!

i've given my "2 weeks notice" to my professor, the client and all those involved with the project and of course the freak-out occured where they were willing to barter cheap favors for me to stay....uuummm....not so much...thanks...i'll move back in with my parents before i WILLINGLY live in what is tant amount to a halfway house for drug addicts....thanks though...such a kind offer.....

so now verderber[my professor] is riding my ass like a pony in the kentucky derby about trying to finish the WHOLE LEED APPLICATION in 2 weeks....

uuummm yeah....again....not so much....

i've got a couple of phrases that will answer why:
calculus equations, files from the engineers, and 28 VERY detailed points....

basically in the next 2 weeks as i am sitting in front of paperwork and a computer late into the evening visions of damaged effigies of verderber will be dancing in my head....

i'm highly considering fashioning a home-made pinata of him and filling it with little bottles of alcohol--like the kind you would get in your hotel room bar--for my last day....

[please note...i am alot of talk when it comes to "evildoing" and very,very little, if any, action....but thoughts of it sustain my time in this crappy job....]

ps: did you know that they make a pinata of SANTA???!!!! beating santa with a stick until candy comes out.....why does this disturb me.....and why is the movie children of the corn coming to mind....