9.27.2005


i am now hooked up to the system....and if you touch my laptop again.... HELL HATH NOOOO FURY!!!

yeeeaaahh!! i got my laptop back after almost 2 weeks at their little computer resource center...brand new laptop, no programs installed as of yet, and they told me that my windows was corrupted and that they needed to reboot and reformat my whole computer.....that was on sept. 12th...but it's back now, and i'm excited that i can finally listen to music, watch movies, and check internet all in the privacy of my own abode!!! YEEEAAAHHH!!!
the people that run the place are really nice, and ubeleivably smart...i have probably met the next bill gates between turning in my computer, and then picking it up, or the newest generetional version of booger...

Song of the Day: Thank you very much o Mr. Roboto...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home