11.14.2005


--visualize me singing into my hairbrush/channel changer/water bottle, and doing the mick jagger chicken walk...--
IF YOU START ME UP!!!
If you start me up I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
I've been running hot
You got me ticking gonna blow my top
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
NEVER NEVER NEVER STOP!!!

sing with me on this part....
you make a grown man cryyyyyyy,
you make a grown man cryyyyyy
spread out the oil, the gasoline,
i walk smooth, ride in a mean, mean machaaiiiinnneee....
START ME UP!!!

ps. i'm feeling much better after eating more crappy food last night, taking 3 advil, sleeping for over 10 hours, and a big cup of coffee and a few compliments this morning...
IIIIIIMMMM BBBBAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!
BRING IT ON ALI RAHIM/TONY ATKIN/ AND NAIDIR LAHIJI!!! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!!!

[i am willing to admit that as big of a fan of the stones as i am, i did have to look up the lyrics...]and over the weekend i might as well list my sequence of humiliating events:

_getting a pedicure/manicure and forgetting to shave before hand....it wasn't THAT bad, but one of the asian ladies DID comment to another one and gave her and I a look...i turned BEET red and later tipped her very well....

_falling down the stairs [7 to be precise] at the club before i finished my first drink and NARROWLY missing out and out humiliation as no one was around...i'm okay, i'm okay really...YES my middle name is grace--it's a saying for those not originally from the south...

_having a friend of mine want to discuss inappropriate topics in a VERY LOUD voice, so much so that passerby's actually turned and paused as if to inquire details...a lady doesn't kiss and tell

_overhearing roommates discuss your walk of shame...

there are more, but i'm trying to spread out the incidents....i've hit my max for the weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home