12.11.2005


so now it's on tuesday....

with this little blip in the presentation date i have taken the liberty of catching up with sleep, watching chick flicks to have some "me" time, playing online yahoo games to keep my mind somewhat sharpened, prepared and cooked myself a couple of meals, and attempted to gain some perspective on not only my project but also on the last couple of months in philadelphia and life in general...

just to give you a heads up: expect some personally meaningful entries as my final assignment due dates come to a halt...it's just been that kind of a semester and i feel like i need to take stock of things....

Song of the day: "me and mrs. jones"...what can i say....bridget jone's diary...that's all that needs to be said...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home