1.23.2006

I was assigned Graham Owen[very thourough and rumored to be difficult professor--university of toronto for one of his degrees] as thesis advisor which i am very pleased about--if i'm dealing with complex concepts and developing them into a built form i really wanted to have a professor that would KNOW what he was talking about and how to guide me through it

today we are meeting with him to give him a status of our paper--as he was not the advisor to some of our papers--and wednesday we are bringing him samples of our previous work[a portfolio or images of our last couple of projects] to review so that he can also guide us on what we need to work on for the semester to be ready for the final presentation of thesis[april 26th through april 30th--happy birthday to me when i pass this!!]

he never actually got around to me, but i'm looking forward to wednesday...

still don't know what dynamic system i'm going to use...

one of my first meetings with verderber regarding LEEDs is tommorrow morning, after my breakfast date with helen...i miss my roommate

song of the day: Nina Simone/Just Like a Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home