4.21.2006


i'm into day 2 of the computer lab watch....if i get up from my computer at this moment then i will lose my spot in the lab...and WILL not get it back until monday night....

the people on computers around me right now have not left their spots in two days....and i'm right there with them.

and to further explain the situation in the tulane computer lab at this time here's a little vignette:
i decide to take a 20 min. power nap[around 13 hrs of sleep in 4 days]....but i don't want ANYONE to touch my computer so i move the keyboard away just enough to lay my head down...10 minutes later--this is NOT A JOKE OR DRAMATIZATION--a girl taps my shoulder and wakes me up to ask me if i am using my computer, which had gone into the screen saver......the computer that i am currently SLEEPING ON!!! i told her that i WAS using it[and i may have used a not so gentle tone of voice....but she woke me up to ask me a DUMB QUESTION]....

so yeah...eu de desperation por computers is what almost every student is REAKING of right now....

so now i have a choice...do i go home to sleep or do i sleep at my computer, mini-power naps and just work straight through.....

mo went home to sleep and lost his computer....and now he's stuck with his laptop and it's having problems.....

i'm going to have to stay here until the computer frenzy dies down a bit....cause I AM NOT LOSING THIS COMPUTER!!!!! whatever it takes at this point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home