4.24.2006

Progress Report: MY THESIS REVIEW IS ON FRIDAY between 2 and 3pm---if you have my phone number and expect to call me....PLEASE CALL AFTER 3:30[just in case]--I WILL NOT PICK UP MY PHONE BEFORE THEN!!! that and it's dead and i haven't been home to charge it in almost a week...sorry.

-we recieved an email on friday of last week that we had to have all of our boards PRINTED and in HAND by 9pm today...everyone freaked out about the last minute notification of this deadline by our advisors...

-all those with alot of digital work[aka me along with many others] have had MASSIVE computer problems b/c of file size causing tulane's computers to crash many many times over...rendering a 3d model is damn near impossible...

-over the last 7 days i've slept 3 hours a day...until the last 2 days where i've had NO sleep and i had been taking a series of 30 minute power naps....basically i've been falling asleep at the computer--subsequently BECAUSE i'm not sleeping i feel all i can eat is crackers and coffee b/c i feel nauseated all the time...SOOOO i go to my advisor and tell him that i'm becoming physically ill...and fall asleep while talking to him...but he sent me home to sleep for 6hrs before coming back again to work....

-when the advisors realized that people with alot of digital work would not be done on time they gave us an emergency printing time of wednesday starting at noon....i'm now shooting to have my stuff done by the latest tuesday night...THEN I GET TO START MODELS for my FRIDAY presentation..


SO TO RECAP: no sleep til friday or brooklyn--whichever you prefer, feeling better now that i've had REAL food and REAL sleep, still alot of work to do...
i haven't done the full on FREAK OUT FEST b/c frankly i don't have the time to process the emotional stress that i'm under right now...

get sleep for me everybody and i'll do another progress report once my board is sent to print...and i'll put some pretty photos up for you...=) have a good week!

-erin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home