10.03.2005


PARTY HARTY MARTY!!! To those who can't be there....WE LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!!!

To Whome it May Concern:
Thank you. I don't have enough memory or room on this blog to list all of the wonderful things that you have done for my friends and myself...
If you cannot come to the above shindig....please use this as an invitation to one of the greatest parties ever....mardi gras...it's going to be the party of the century this year...without the y2k scare!!
Anyways, again thanks...poets write about inspirational friends like you guys....but since my greatest literary achievement at this point is a poem of devotion to gardenburger, i won't even attempt to cheapen the emotional and sincere hug that i want to send out right now to you.
[a hug from me to you---get your hand off my butt...j/k] just to clarify...the picture is of a group HUG not an orgy...sinner...
thanks, and i'll see you soon.

sincerely, Erin Keith

ps....song of the day...wait for it....wait for it.....

jimmy buffet: margaritaville.....looking for my outlaw shaker of salt...

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger kris said...

I'm so happy you continue to be happy! Too bad I can't make it for the party . . . ;)

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger ekeith said...

kris,
invitation to mardi gras is open...
you should at least come check out the city if you haven't already...it seriously IS going to be a crazy party. my roommates and i have already gotten phone calls from people in nola saying that the city is already hosting parties in the french quarter, and that the cops out there don't really enforce the curfew!
the re-corruption of the city is already begun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home