1.25.2006



with the sound of jingling keys, i am moving once again....a studio apartment in downtown NOLA. i'm

it's actually the dorm that the medical students lived in before katrina, so the building is actually attatched to the abandoned tulane hospital via a little bridge over the narrow street used for deliveries to the hospital. my room is small, but no where as small as the ship, and i can hang pictures, store my stuff from studio, eat off of my own dishes, watch the local and nightly news, use the internet...it's all about the little things that a cruise ship can't give you...

am currently sitting at my desk in studio waiting--patiently as i needed to catch up on my current event topics via the news media and blogging activities--to speak with my advisor...i get the sneaking suspicion that he neither knows my name or the fact that he is advising me for thesis...

until he comes over to my desk i will continue to dream about my new place, chat online, read about sean penn's brother being found dead in his apartment at the age of 40-something...

awww school days....

am planning a low-key drink night with the "ship" mates...get it, shipmates...to continue our bitch session/getting off the ship conversation topics...

song of the day: Making my way Downtown-Vanessa Carlton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home