8.10.2005

there is a week left of summer studio which means...i have 2 weeks until the first due date of my thesis paper!! CHEESE AND RICE!!!
i've decided on my site...n.claiborne and basin/orleans and my topic(emergent systems, and genetics/evolution in architecture), so now i need to do the footwork towards
more documentation of the site, my precedent analysis with 3-5 case studies, bibliography on 3-5 theory sources, and setting up a program(bathrooms and all)...the two week countdown of my sanity begins.. just give me the good pills and everyone will be okay...we are finishing up the closet otherwise, and i think things are pretty much winding down otherwise in studio...
gotta get back to work now so later all you tulane terrier ticklers...

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger ekeith said...

see you at the dog show!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that dog got the (*) tickled out of him!



*(straight heterosexual thoughts)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home