10.03.2005

helen,
it's all going to be okay, especiallywithout the three lettered jerk(you know who)...
did you ever see the movie Napoleon Dynamite...well GO RENT IT THIS WEEKEND!!! SERIOUSLY.....that one or mean girls...do this for me, as a long distance favor...i'll know if you haven't.....i'm like santa...
dj-e in the hizzouse!!! cheer up girly...it all going to be o-tay...

this one goes out to you roomie...the parenthesis are the parts sung by back up singers...
song of the day:
"you ...know ....this ....boogie is for real......
i used to put my faith in worship, then my chance to heaven sliiiipppped.
i used to worry about my future, but then i through my caution to the wiiiiiiiind."

"i have no reason to be carefree(no, no, no)
then i took a trip to the other side of town(yeah, yeah, yeah)
you know i heard that boogie rhythm
hey, i had no choice but to get down, down, down, down
DANCE!!!
nothin left for me to do but
DANCE!!!
all these bad times i'm going through just
DANCE!!!
got canned heat in my heels to-night ba-by...you know i got canned heat in my heels..."



to listen...look it up...spent almost an hour trying to make it play on this blogger when you opened the page but not tech-savvy enough...sorry helen...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home