5.01.2006



MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

my birthday was pretty relaxing....although i didn't go out and "party" i spent my birthday relaxing which was EXACTLY what i needed....
worked on a paper for a bit, took a great walk in audobon park to relax(2miles of beautiful oak trees and stately homes at dusk....beautiful.) and then when i finished the paper i went home read a book while soaking in a hot tub...got out put on my most COMFORTABLE pajamas....drank some wine and had a drink over the phone with my friend john...FABULOUSLY RELAXING DAY!!! and considering the fact that i'm graduating on May 13th is the BEST gift i can give myself beyond a personal assistant and an on-call massuse...

to finalize things we have to put all of our images from our thesis boards into 11 x 17 printed form for a document due on Wednesday of this week....

SO WHY DO YOU CARE?? i hear you ask....BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO POST ALL [and yes i mean ALL] of my thesis board on this blog...EXPLAINATION INCLUDED!!!

THAT'S right folks....submited for your approval...shiny pretty pictures of what i've done for the last 4 months in small easy to swallow packages ready for your consumption...

this is the board has made people YELL, Gasp in reaction, and ooh and aaahhh over the supplementary animations...

Please take a look...and if you feel so inclined please feel free to give me some feedback on anything: process, images, text, clarity of the project, clarity of the text, etc.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no "MArch"? What the hell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home