6.01.2006

[clap clap clap clap] deep in the heart of texas....

yep i'm in texas...am really hanging out with the gang this weekend b/c everyone is busy recently....projects GALORE...

so i finally got a new phone [i have to say that i am highly annoyed by cingular wireless people...they don't really listen which is ironic considering the purpose of the technology that they are selling] and fixed my rearview mirror[for those who hadn't gotten in my ghetto-fied car recently--the rearview mirror fell off and i've been driving around anyways...yeah i know...]

and i feel ridiculous since i found my ring when i was moving...so yeah i made a fool of myself....

i'm going to end up making a fool of myself again this weekend...watch and learn all those that have their lives together and never take big risks...

i'll update you on monday or tuesday AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT I WILL HAVE A STORY TO REPORT....i'm going to take a bit of a leap...we'll see what happens, i just hope there are some pillows waiting for me at the end of this jump to help pad the landing or this could get ugly...roadkill city.

song of the day/weekend: nina simone--i got it bad and that ain't good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home