5.18.2006

ENTERING THE REAL WORLD :: PREAMBLE

i actually graduated on May 13th from Tulane University....and yet it really didn't hit me that i am no longer a student until just the other day honestly... i'm in the computer lab at Tulane and a girl asks me if i'm in the lagniappe semester...i said no....she asked if i was going to be in summer school....i said no that i had graduated..
AND YET I CAN NOT PULL MYSELF FROM THE ARCHITECTURE BUILDING!!!
but part of that reason is that my laptop shuts down randomly b/c it needs a new fan, my laptop can't handle the gigantic files that i've rocked out for thesis....etc.

so now i'm continuing the independent study into a job with Prof Verderber....and working on my portfolio, resume, and doing firm research....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home