6.09.2006

GETTING MY BLING BLING ON
ok...well i made this whole post about this crazy dream i had about jack kerouac and then blogger lost it when i hit the publish post button....bastardos...

so as i have now forgotten my crazy, cool dream about jack[not daniels] i will move on to other topics...

***CHA-CHING!***
I GOT PAID TODAY AND I DEPOSITED MY FIRST PAYCHECK!!!
[and invariably i am considering going out tonight to do a tid-bit of celebration beyond the "happy dance" that i did in front of the bank as i walked in to deposit my check...]


now if i could only find a REAL job....as i've still not been able to find my external harddrive i've spent time focusing on LEED work and firm research of a job in which "consultant" will not be apart of the title.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home