6.16.2006

WITH MUCH POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE....

[cue the opening of the heavens and the angelic music]

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT AND PLEASURE....
[cue the release of 25 white doves]

MY PORTFOLIO!!!!
[TTTAAAAAAA-DDAAAAAAA!]

**please note that the first page is the back cover, the second page is the front cover, and the rest of the pages are meant to be viewed in pairs...as in facing pages...it's format is 8 x 10...
AND since i lost my harddrive and am waiting for cds of my other projects from my profs, my thesis is the only project i've formatted to my new portfolio but the aesthetic will be consistent throughout all the projects[aka brackets & lines to take you from one idea to the next...text will be minimal--PLEASE REMEBER THIS IS A job portfolio ONLY---NOT FOR GRAD SCHOOLS]

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this format much better than the last one. what is that on the back cover?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home